To start playing MetaSoccer, not only do you need to have some $MSU, but it also has to be stored in your MetaMask — all purchases on the marketplace and interactions with the game are done through this connection from your wallet to the game.
Previously we showed you how to create a MetaMask account and how to buy $MSU on Gate.io (LINK). The next and final step is then for you to transfer the $MSU acquired on Gate.io to your MetaMask wallet.
Follow these easy steps.
1. Log in to your Gate.io account, and on the top bar click on “Wallet” and select “Spot Account.”
2. You’ll see the total amount of $MSU you have available from the previous purchase. In front of that amount, on the left side of the screen, click on “Withdraw.”
3. Select the option “To Address,” verify whether the coin code is MSU, and under Chain select Polygon.
4. Open your MetaMask browser extension. Make sure you selected Polygon network and then click on your address to copy it.
5. Back to Gate.io, paste the address you just copied to “MSU Address.”
6. Now insert the amount of $MSU you want to transfer to your MetaMask wallet. You’ll see there is a fee that will be charged for the transfer. These fees are constantly changing, so if you see it’s too high, you may want to wait and do the transfer another time.
7. Afterward, insert your password and codes then click on “Submit request.” You’ll see a warning message to verify your address and the value of your withdrawal. Click on “Confirm.”
8. On the bottom of the screen you can see your recent withdrawals and their respective status. It should be processing, and after a few minutes the token will appear on your MetaMask.
In the next article, we’ll show you how you can start forming your team by buying scouts and players in our marketplace.