It has been quite a journey, but now you are fully ready to buy $MSU, MetaSoccer’s token, which is needed to start playing the game.
If you want, you can take a quick recap on:
Before getting ready to get your $MSU, make sure you have followed these required steps:
Once you’re done with all these steps, you can start buying on the Token Bonding Curve (TBC). If you want to learn more about it, you might want to check our video on the TBC.
1. Go to metasoccer.com.
2. Click on “Buy MSU” and select “Token Bonding Curve.”
3. A new page will open, and you now must click on “Connect Wallet” on the upper-right corner of the screen. MetaMask’s browser extension will ask you to confirm.
4. After your wallet is connected, indicate the amount of DAI you want to exchange for $MSU. Insert the value you want, and click on “Convert.” You’ll be asked again to confirm the transaction on MetaMask. This process may take a while; it’s completely normal that the transaction takes some time to be finalized.
5. Now you need to go to your MetaMask wallet and add the $MSU token. Click on “Import tokens.”
6. Go to CoinMarketCap, where you can copy the contract address as shown on the image below.
7. Paste the address and click on “Add Custom Token.”
And it’s done! Easy right? On MetaMask Assets you can now see the amount of $MSU that you have and that you can use for in-game activities, such as sending your scouts to do a Scouting activity.
There are other platforms in which you can acquire $MSU, and we’ll tell you all about them over the next few articles.