The journey into the crypto world started with an explanation of what are blockchains and cryptocurrencies, you then got immersed in the concepts of play-to-earn and NFTs, and then you learned how to create your MetaMask wallet.
Now it’s time for you to learn how to create a Binance account. This is an essential step for you to be able to get $MSU on the Token Bonding Curve.
Binance is the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange platform, your entry point to the crypto world. There you’ll be able to buy some cryptocurrencies using your credit card.
You’ll need to buy both DAI to exchange for $MSU and also some MATIC, which is used to pay a very small transaction fee.
You might be wondering why you need to buy DAI if the token you really want is $MSU. Think of it this way: Imagine you want some euros and you have some Brazilian reais, but it’s not possible for you to buy euros using reais — you need to use your reais to buy some dollars, and then exchange that amount of dollars to euros.
It’s not a straightforward process, but we promise it’s not as hard as it looks.
In this article, we’ll show you how to create a Binance account following some simple steps.
1. Go to www.binance.com and click on Register on the top right side of the screen.
2. Select your country of residence.
3.Click on Create Personal Account.
4. Insert your email and create a strong password.
5. Insert the activation code you received in your email.
6. Insert your phone number. This is necessary because every time you want to do an exchange on Binance, you’ll be required to enter two verification codes: one sent to your email and another sent to your phone.
7. Insert the verification code you received by SMS.
9. Once you have the app installed on your phone, log in by entering the email and password you created in step 4.
10. To verify your identity, choose an identification document, take a photo of it and upload it. Take a selfie to match with the one provided in your document.
11. Select your country of residence and insert your address.
12. Add proof of your residential address, like a bill, for example. Please note that the address in this document must match perfectly with the one you provided in the previous step.
13. You’ll finally be asked to provide some information regarding your intentions on using the platform, as well as information regarding your work status.
14. Your verification process is now complete, and you’ll receive an email notification when it’s approved, so you can start using your Binance account.
In the next article, we’ll tell you how you can buy DAI and MATIC on Binance, so you’ll be able to get $MSU and start playing MetaSoccer!